Try Three Months of Napster’s Ad-Free Catalog of Millions of Songs for only C$1
Today, we’re excited to announce that Napster is officially live in Canada. Napster offers customers access to more than 35 million songs for streaming and offline playback, including the best local music from top Canadian artists and curated playlists from Napster’s team of music experts.
Napster is priced at C$9.99 per month, but for a limited time, Canadian music lovers can get three months of Napster for only C$1. Available in both official languages, Napster is on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Web, Sonos, Chromecast, and supported by several auto manufacturers.
Beginning today, music lovers from Abbotsford to Peggy’s Cove can discover the most personalized way to enjoy music:
- Explore the best catalog: Unlike other music services, Napster is personalized from day one. From Shawn Mendes to Alessia Cara, Napster’s deep catalog of more than 35 million songs is easily navigated through expertly curated playlists or by direct search for your favorite artists, albums and more.
- Easy offline playback: Save your data plan by easily downloading music and listening in offline mode. Perfect for listening in your car or on a plane.
- Let your kids be the DJ: Napster KIDS is the first streaming service designed specifically for little ones. This is a fun, safe and easy to use music experience, and best of all, it lives inside the Napster app and is available at no extra cost.
- Discover more new music with Music Inbox: The more you use Napster, the more you’ll discover. Tapping into global listening trends and cross-referencing with your top genres and artists, Napster will deliver tailored new music recommendations to you personally each week in your music inbox.
- Your music is always in reach: From your phone to your TV to your car to your Sonos, Napster is available through the widest array of devices to ensure that you can have your music wherever and whenever you want it.
For more information about Napster and to start listening today, visit www.napster.ca.